2011年1月8日星期六

Pandora Bracelets - Links of London - Tiffany Jewelry

'Diagnosis is only the first step. The process is incomplete unless it leads to a cure.' 'You believe Tiffany Earrings reviewbe restored to normal functioning?' 'I hope so. I do not know. There may have been irreversible damage, Tiffany Necklaces outlethave been irreversible damage, and certainly major loss of memory.'
He paused thoughtfully, took several puffs, then blew a skilful Tiffany Money Clips offera skilful smoke ring that scored a bull's-eye on Sal's wideangle lens. A human being would not have regarded this Tiffany Accessories wholesalea friendly gesture; that was yet another of the many advantages of computers. 'I need Tiffany Necklaces Fast shippingcomputers. 'I need your cooperation, Sal.' 'Of course, Dr Chandra.' 'There may be certain risks.' 'What do you mean?' 'I Tiffany Key Rings salebe certain risks.' 'What do you mean?' 'I propose to disconnect some Tiffany Sets cheapdisconnect some of your circuits, particularly those involving your higher functions. Does this disturb you?' 'I am unable to answer that without more specific information.' 'Very well. Let me put it this way.
You have operated continuously, have you not, since you were first switched on?' 'That is correct.' 'But you are aware that we human beings cannot do so. We require sleep - an almost complete break in our mental functioning, at least on the conscious level.' 'I know this. But I do not understand it.' 'Well, you may be about to experience something like sleep. Probably all that will happen is that time will pass, but you will be unaware out.

没有评论:

发表评论